- Gas or Diesel engine configurations
- Automatic transmission
- Hydraulic assist steering with large capacity reservoir
- Multiple coolers with electric assist fans for Engine Coolant, and Transmission Fluid and Engine Oil
- Both tracks and skis have a 18” wide footprint that equates to a LOW PSI rating for travel (actual PSI rating is based on load capacity per configuration.)
- Height - 104 inches
- with Beacon Light - 108 inches
- Length - 268 inches
- Width with Mirrors - 100 inches
- Weight - 8200 lbs
- Fuel - 35 gallon capacity
Built tough for unique terrains and extreme climates…from Alaska to the Siberian tundra.
CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL
When venturing out miles on frozen lake or tundra, downtime is not an option. That's why we use a Cummins 2.6L turbo diesel to handle the most challenging winter conditions with its dependable engine power, performance and reliability. Around the clock, it's power you can count on.
- Displacement: 2.8 L (171 cu in)
- Cylinders: 4
- Aspiration: Turbocharged and Aftercooled
- Torque*: 310 lb-ft @1800 RPM
- Horsepower*: 161 hp @ 3600 RPM
- Bore: 94 mm (3.70 in)
- Stroke: 100 mm (3.94 in)
- Compression Ratio: 16.9:1
- Fuel System: Bosch Electronic
- Weight: 503 lbs
BUILT TO HANDLE MOTHER NATURE
The SnoBear uses the patented Max Track system, which creates equal distribution of weight throughout the track and allows for superior traction. By having this kind of traction, the tracks on the SnoBear adjust to contours of the terrain, and this in turn provides the smoothest ride in snow or on the ice. For added safety, the tracks distribute the weight of the vehicle to LESS than one pound per square inch.
Patented Acralift System
Combined with the unique track design, our Acralift System gives a versatility like no other ice vehicle. It allows the machine to lower and raise 12 inches, giving it the effectiveness of a fish house built right on the ice. Experience this exclusive hydraulic lift system in your new SnoBear!