Requirements to become a a New Dealer
Brick and mortar frontage or existing non conflicting business location open to public
- Purchase at a minimum; 3 Snobear units annually
- Recommended to have a full-Service Center, other options may apply
- Be located in a non-conflicting geographic area allowing success.
- Personal financials that allow for proper growth. Financials not shared with Snobear Company.
- Commitment to Your Business
- Snobear has floor plan company support available for new and existing dealerships.
- Snobear will work with all Dealerships to promote and facilitate sales through dealer support.
- Snobear’s priority is their dealer network and will work hard to preserve and protect each dealership. Success of the Dealership and its personnel are of the highest priority.
- COOP advertising is not utilized by Snobear at this time and will be evaluated annually. It is the Dealers responsibility to advertise according to Snobear Authorized Dealership policy.
If you meet these requirements please contact Val Schock 1-218-790-0394 and he will help you with the rest of the process. Thank you for your interest!